Saturday, November 17, 2007

eh.. eventful days

let me see.. wat did have I done for the past week. start from last week..

ok. Super late updates. last thursday, a public holiday(deepavali), had Urban Passion last training @ ntu Studio. it is much better den first studio we went and definately more feel dancing in the studio. haha. dope. ok. Trg till quite late. went off around 9pm cos i need take 1hr plus transport back home plus not really feeling well.. Supposed to do my assignment, but sis using both of the Comp -.-' den she wake me up at 5plus. and i dun feel like doing liao. I got Fever, I'm hot, I can't be stop. lol. ok. lame.. So I didnt went school as I'm tired plus not feeling well yet.

But I went meet them in the afternoon and go for lunch at changi village on sam's father's lorry. Ok, I think my voice super weird and funny in recording. haha..sounds so different from I listen to myself speak and the voice from the video.

Saturday. Gin's class.. Learnt 2 routine. I think it's for concert. and I think I got in for 1. quite happy. At first nv hear my name for the 2. den abit sian diao. but den when she say dance again for the 2nd routine, she say i'm already in. haha. is i nv hear. cos too noisy..
Went to bishan stadium after tat. reach 2plus. rehearsal once and den prepare for perform. ok. Guess everyone had seen the UP's encore video. it's in the previous post..

Sunday went down to PA(People Association) to so call help out in chingay. haha.. everyone i know ask me got join or not. lol. I wish I could join, but I got not much time. too bad..hopefully I'll be able to help out in someways or another bah. haha.. :)

I guess there's nothing much on monday.
Tuesday was prac for Tprawks..Before that meet Wan Ting and den watched Iron Ladies II. abit lame lah. haha..

Wed.. wat did I do. Went home to wash my sweat pants after sch and den back to slack in sch.. when everyone else go for modern, I went home. -.-' lol.

Thusday, TpRawks day for us dancers.. Super fun. but den Super tired. imagine dancing the same routine for 3times. from 10plus am to 6plus.
3 different slot. I was selected to put on stage. eh no, haha.. should be to be on stage on the 3rd slot..Rahim Teach super fast. lol. ok. Guess we are all tired.. Had fun battling.. den those secondary school student oso battle. but den, some is like dunno wat they doing. anyway, they have fun can liao. haha..and there's one tat do WindMill. woah lao. it's dope. the whole hall was high up. haha.. DOPE!

but den the end, Whole of Rawkers was in the hall. Dance-d mass dance with ah foong. although we both oso blur blur. any how dance. lol.. den when everyone formed a big circle in the sports hall, we dance ran around and clap the hands of the others. lol. like hundreds of them. haha. and I banged into one cos I didnt see the person. someone infront of me blocked my view. I'm so sorry to the person. ok. hope she doesnt recognise me if she come Tp. or she's already a Tp student. lol..
Should be that's all for the day.

Friday, CCN day in the afternoon. saw a bag tat andreas bring. I've booked the bag. trying to save money for it. haha. Den at nite we go the Jam & Hop. Was allow to go in the tcc cos we are special VIP. lol.. no lah. cos tpsu give face. Alot of Jamming. but den, no hop. shitty. wasted time. but we opened circle and cypher like 5mins after we went in. lol. super dope. Didnt get a chance to go in. Nvm. next time bah. when I'm better at my free style. haha.. and the Jasmine B-girl came too. She's dope man. she battle breaking. I think she's dope lah. haha.. idol.. Pei Fu Pei Fu. I can't even do a simple baby freeze. lol.. jia lat. Weak..

Saturday, which is today. had Gin's class in the morning, Today was a girls routine day. but den if guys want to learn can. I didnt learn. guess I was too tired to learn. after which, gin asked different style of dancer to go out and freestyle. Woah sian. My popping dunno wat i doing.. locking oso dunno wat I doing. Shitty. dunno if i can get in or not. :(
Afternoon went to Institution Mtg at Tsc. quite a interesting mtg. It's better den the normal way of mtg. haha..
At nite went to Binan's house for some gathering plus celebrate her bday in advance..
She and Cuihui bought me the Secret's Piano Scores when they went taiwan during Sept. this is so happy. lol.. ok.. altough i'm still abit sad for my guitar. I broke it yesterday when I got home. F***. the "Head" Break in to piece. hopeless. haiz.. Think i'll nv ever gonna own a guitar anymore. haiz. anyone want sponsor? next years present. lol.. haiz..

ok. nothing liao. end here. super tired and long day. bye.. takecare.

No comments: