Friday, November 09, 2007

Performance tml

tml bishan stadium. Soka 40yrs anniversary cum Celebrities soccer match.

sad to say. CPR not going to perform. due to too last min and some were stress out. hmm.. ok.. i'm not angry bout it. but i'm abit disappointed. Cos everyone have learnt the steps. it's only the formation. but I know, they scare they couldnt perform well.. so it's ok.. but to a point, people from SSA will still appreciate our effort. Even my iic said, just go there to enjoy and dun take it to stress..I think so too. To enjoy the process is more impt than the results. Cos it's the process where we grow and become better. Well, I couldnt help. I dun wish to see my frens arguing whether or not to perform. I guess I shall not ask them to perform next time if it's very rush..

Anyway the following is for: Andreas, Katherine, Meichin, Joey, Kai Wen, Di di, Serene, Joyce and Frankie(Not in any particular order)

Thank you for your precious time these few days. thanx for the effort you have put in. Although not able to perform together this time round. Well I guess there's more chances. Hope everythings fine. Sorry for asking you all to join if you think it's only for the sake of being there or kena force but not enjoying or anything else. I only though of enjoying the performance with everyone. Once again. thanks for participating whenever I reached out for somebody. :)

ok. since CPR not performing. So I can concentrate on Urban Passionz's performance. Which is oso a dance. haha. hopefully I'll give all out tml. Currently sick and collapsing soon. haha.. Sad to say that I didnt really bond with the UP people. Most of the time I think I'm quiet and loner. haha. lazy to make frens. haha. But den, I know some of them already. And some is from NRA or Fbodz, saw them before. so still ok lah. Should be I nv warm up to my lameness. so couldnt bond with them. haha. hopefully tml will be better. :)

Some pic of Urban Passionz. Mainly Group photo, cos I'm in side. haha

Our logo. On our shirt tml. with our own name. :)

First Time I went


Actual Training Ground.

Last Training.

Some random pic.

standing marcus at around 160cm.
Sitting Jin Wen(choreographer) at around 185cm.
haha.

ok. that's bout it. takecare. See ya people.

No comments: