Monday, November 12, 2007

Urban Passion 10/11/2007

This is the Encore dance of Urban Passion. Haha. actually we encore ourself. haha. Fun. Enjoy.. Will put up the actual performance if the video is up. :-) and photos if i got them. haha.. currently no others msn contact. please add me and send me the photos!! junwei1987@hotmail.com. Thanx yoz

All I can say is, UP! rock.. stone.. pebble.. sand.. granite..diamond.. the Stadium. haha..

oh.. I missed UP. haha.. seemed like everyone put they misses UP in their blog or watever, den i must oso put i miss UP. haha.. although I only go crazy on the last day and get to know the rest on the last day, but still I'm glad. haha. await for the UP celebration. haha.. oh yah.. The guy in white pant in the vid, is Mac.Tan. haha. so Attract attention right.. lol..haha. He's a Dancer cum Soccer player for that day. haha.. ok. that's for it..hope u enjoy watching the video.

No comments: