Wednesday, November 07, 2007

tired out

today, quite tired..
didnt go for lecture again.
Den went to eat LJS with classmate. Back to sch. Slack at library and think of new inspiration for lyrics.

Den 4pm to sport complex. Practice for soka dance. den 7pm practice for TpRawk dance at studio.
Surprisingly I kena choose to dance again cos my steps are clean and got strength. haha.. quite happy lah. means mayb i dance not bad. haaha. need to be trg more and lots more to improve. haha.. hopefully one day is instructor gin ask me to dance again. haha.. I think I started to sound like secondary sch people that blog. lol.. mix too much with younger people. haha. forgot i'm already 20. lol..


Super tired..Coughing..A little confuse in my mind.
I need time..I need space..I need to think..I need to relax.
dun wished to continue..
bye. takecare.

No comments: