Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday

Yeah!! Happy Birthday to myself. lol.. haha..
Actually I very happy this year.. Cos very surprised celebration for me..
Shall not elaborate much..lazy to type. I will tell you personally if you ask. lol
Thanks everyone for the greetings.. Thanx the few people from dance.. For the pleasant surprise of the cake. haha.. So touch..

Anyway.. Didnt go out and celebrate. just tat went for hip hop, den salsa practice.. till 3plus den we go eat lunch.den sort of celebrate. haha.. Thanx so much.. :) Especially to someone.. you know who you are..lol..Thanx for the effort. So heartwarming..

Reach home bout 7plus. den use com. went to eat dinner n i asked yvonne to acc me. lol.. den chat awhile n went home. I love chicken chop from tmart kopitiam. nice..

Ok.. i shall stop. I hungry again. lol.. Takecare everyone.. and ya..
Happy Birthday to Jia Jia.. Stay Pretty!!!

No comments: