Sunday, July 01, 2007

MilkRun

sat
supposed to meet have much design. n it cos $2.50. so we where she go meet her went for dance lesson in the morning.. slack around in library with lynette's dance grp. oh yah..lynette's my new bestie in poly. haha.. slack till bout 1pm. went home. use com awhile. den went to take a nap around 4plus. woke up at 630 where i'm supposed to meet stephie n yili at far east 7pm to buy our stuff for dance competition. and yah.. dance competition is next week. GOSH!! no more time.. must buck up. Jia You everyone!!

got our stuff.. den me n yili head down to bugis where yili went to find her fren n me finding boon. went to search for bandannas at bugis street, but den comes to no avail. the only shop that sell bandannas didntdidnt get it. After which, i went to wait for boon to have supper, end up he's "celebrating" his last day with his colleague. so i have to go have my dinner cum supper alone. but i went to buy tibits n took bus home.. but den, still meet up with boon n dan at supper around 12am as boon called to say he's hungry. that's bout it n home sweet home..

Sun
runners, but just nice for me. Supposely to meet the rest 1030am at tiong bahru for milk run. but i overslept. So i reached zouk at 12. so there's like run thru or the mass dance, lunch n den prepare for mass dance. n after the mass dance, wait for another 1hr or so for the start of Milkrun. Ran the 4km commnity run. And woah, i'm able to run after like 2 yrs since I last ran. haha.. and of cos, i stopped like bout 4 times. ok.it's incrediblely good already ok. if you noe, i can't run long, my hearts can't take it.. so.. claps for myself. used like 30min to run 4km.. long enuff for gdhaha.. but, the 4km doesnt seemed like 4km. Everytime i run at bedok reservoir, it seemed like hours for running the whole thing.

haha. ok.. after milkrun, collect my bag, but the collection takes 1hr. gosh.. mess everywhere, n I almost lost my caps that is attached to my bag. but lucky me. :) so went for dinner at chinatown temporary market. n before that, went to buy cake for Ricky's bday. n hell, even queuing up for withdraw money takes like 15mins. they foreign worker there dunno how to use the atm. Mayb it's because it's in english. So we sang bday song to Ricky at the hawker centre and it's like people around is looking lah. haha.. so special. But i dun really noe Ricky, new fren i've made recently, n one more new fren I made today. haha. mayb I too long nv go mtg liao, so alot of people from sd I nv see before one. haha.. must go mtg more often, i'm too slack. but den, lot's of commitment.

hmm.. must chant that I can manage my time well. Abit busy in yr2. projects, dance, soka mtg n stuff.. n it's been long time since i last went town or shopping. Gosh! going to be a mountain turtle soon. But den, no one to go out with. seemed like I have no fren tat can go shopping with ah. hahha..

Dance competition coming soon. Excited..Coming sat. 6.30pm at tp auditorium 1. anyone want to watch? I got tickets. contact me. N one more performance coming on 22nd July, n this time is salsa dance, Gosh!! n we haven't even learn the dance. jia lat. haha.. Wish me luck people..
Stop n end off here. Smile.. Takecare..

No comments: