Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Salsa

Yesterday
Went for salsa training at a studio somewhere in Joo Chiat. It was fun, but den if want to dance nicely must be very confident n basic must be good. So it's my first time trying salsa. I felt so retarded while dancing. N there was like couple dance. Gosh!! I was so pai seh lah. Ask me to dance with someone I know for less than 3hr. lol. N I didnt really tok to my partner. Worst, din even catch her name correctly. lol..

Ok, I will work hard so as to not make a fool out of myself on 22nd July at suntec. haha.. please go n support me on the day. lol.. Stress! left like bout 1 week n we need to perform. Have to dance like professional salsa dance. How sia!! Practice only 1 time only. 3 more to go I guess.. Wish me luck people!

Today
Day was as usual, n I finally managed to wake up for my morning lecture. But den, I catch no ball. Stress. Yr 2 is damn stressful lah. Think I'm gonna flunk my yr2 if I dun buck up. Haiz.. had been slacking too much. Not focusing on my studies but on activities. No mood to study. N I dunno why.. haiz..

Side-track
Oh yah. yest, I said:"teacher you should prepare before you teach" to one of my lecturer. Then he replied: "Jun wei, that's very hurtful. How you know I didnt prepare. I was preparing something else." Duh!!! yah. something else n not wat he's teaching. Damn. Then he can still after 5min walk up to me n said my word very hurtful to him. Woah piang, wat a sensitive guy. But den true wat, if he prepared, den he wouldnt have always problem showing us wat he's gonna teach.
Btw, I dun understand single thing he's saying. He was just like you got to have this code, got to do this. Yah right, who in the world will understand it when we didnt even understand why must do this n tat.. Damn loh. Was a bit pissed off when he came to me n say he felt hurt. yah lah. I know I abit "guo fen"(over), but den, wat's true is true. Ok mayb he did prepare, but den, people dun understand. I bet 95% of the class dun understand. Oh well, how am I going to do my proj for that. Damn. ok forget it..

Well, I've got like netInfra, inetcapp, mobcomp, database n socio project. blah blah blah.. hell taxing lah.. ARGH!!!! FAN AH!!! Very rush for all projects. n somemore so many I dun understand. Shitty lah..
Think I'm not having n wisdom n courage.. I shall chant more.. I must not be defeated by sanshoshima.. Jia You Junwei, believe you can, n you can!! Must not disappoint myself n my mom..

Didnt when for socio tutorial today after staying in sch till the lesson start. Was taking a nap at eng hall 1. but den when times up, I felt more tired n abit not well, so went home at 4 where the lesson just started. Damn lame right? lol. oh well, socio is hard to understand.. Mayb my ang moh not good. lol.. And ya, please stop saying I'm china boy Genevieve!! lol.. I'm not china boy..lol. Just tat's I'm more chinese influenced okay!!

Hopefully I could bring laptop to sch tml. have to use it. Takecare everyone n SMile always!!

No comments: