Friday, July 27, 2007

time to move on

have been slacken.. didnt really focus much on study.. I should move on.. cannot stop.. Time to dun stop, things dun change after it happened.. But I just can't. Ok. mayb i'm emo-ing. well, tat's life...haha..

Have to stop all my crap... Study hard... HOLIDAY WILL BE HERE SOON den i will have all the time to be emo if i want.. lol.. jiayou...

Projects.. Suddenly i dunno how to do programming. Like back to Zero again.. have to work overnight... i think work abit overloaded.. Damn, so many projects n all is need think one. Not saying that one or 2 just research. All need alot of brain cell to think den can do.. argh....

Now without dance training everyday or every few day, my days seemed mundane.. and yah.. I think it's pretty mundane.. And oso very lazy to go gakkai meeting. I think I should make more effort to go down.. To encourage myself and I can in turn encourage other people. How am I supposed to cheer people up when my own life-condition is so low. lol..

Ok, mundane life, boring blog. Nothing else. smile people!!

No comments: