Sunday, July 08, 2007

Vibes 5

Yesterday marked the end of Vibes 5 dance competition.. had lots n lots of fun. We simple went high ourself. haha. 7Beats!! yeah.. although we didnt win in actual fact, to me we already won b4 vibes as we've come so far!

Of cos, congrats to Right Hand Rule!! oh!! i'm gonna miss those training days.. haha. stress but well FUN!! dance is fun.


the day started early..12pm was the reporting time. den the run thru at 1pm. drag till bout 2plus. I went hm to take the tix as I've forgotten to take. Mayb I'm old liao. haha. den went backn it's bout time for Dance agm. it goes on like introduction to dance main comm.. video of past event, up coming events. talk from ex dance president n blah blah. n introduce of sub-comm candidate where I'm one of them. lol.. i abit stunned when call my name. haha. hopefully there's people vote for me. haha.. den agm ends around 430pm. had our dinner. the chicken rice was nice n not forgetting the "muah chee" made by Jean's mom..
Den 7Beats had our few practice. den Warm up n prepare for competition.. Everything seemed to happen so fast.. My heart keep pumping fast enuff that it could jump out anytime.. n when it's our turn be prepared. It's worst. but den, everythings seemed ok when the emcee's call out our name.

The moment was tense yet I felt good.. Like as if I'm performing for thousands n hundreds of people to see. All the cheers from the people.. Thanks although I'm sure most of the people I dunno. But, confirm fren's of my teammate.. haha.. Seeing people perform is like Woah!! nv ending.. But den when it's your turn, it's like VOOM!! gone in a flash of light.. "Tai Shang Yi Fen Zhong, Tai Xia Shi Nian Gong." Direct translation means: The work you seen on stage for 1 minute, is the hardwork of the people for 10 year." Well well.. good things must come to an end. haha..

Oh, Hai Shing secondary n RP came for competition too.. :) not bad too...

I want the pix from Vibes. thought didnt really take much photos. but den. picture!! who should I get it from? haha.. videos oso.. It's quite a gd memory. life, full of memories yah?! haha..

ok. will be having another good memory soon I guess. Salsa performance on the 22nd July, which is 1 day after my bday. lol.. I dun even know wat performance is that. haha.. anyway, different type of dance, different type of exposure. haha.. :)

Shall stop here.. update when I got the pix n video. Smile!

No comments: