Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back from Camp

Dance..
Tired..
Self Discipline..
still not gd in dance..
no improvement..
shit happens..
injured..(like always me -.-', suay?)
cried.. but definately not becos the injury. dun mistaken people.. I'm not weak to cry for a injury. but weak to cry for something that uses heart. muahaha.. ok. crap.. prawn..

my face still pain.. argh...

Anyway, thanx for people who showed their concern bout my injury in the face. Can't remember got who. Almost everyone bah.. thanx for concerning. :)

instructor Gin talk bout she feel some of us give the impression that we're very good already, and something else. i can't remember. I hope I didnt give her that impression. Cos I still suck and seriously still lousy. It's like no matter how hard I tried, oso cant get her attention when choosing people to dance? lol.. ok.. nvm.. try harder.. still got many rooms for improvement. be it 4, 5, or 6 rooms. hahaha.. ok. crap. I'm tired. Didnt really slp after first day. only bout 1hr or less? But but, I didn't slack in dance..but efforts sometimes not recognise. ok. Try harder...

Sat is the HRcrew and UP performance, and I'm like still havent finish learning the steps and formation. I scare I forgot formation. argh.. Hopefully not.. I must breakthrough. learn choreo in 1 day and rememebr all formation and blah blah blah.. somemore it's totally different song for UP dance.. although same steps. ok. Jia You bah.

Gone.. Bye...

No comments: