Wednesday, December 12, 2007

dream

oh man. what the hell. I dreamt of you like again. (yesterday)

people say: "日有所思, 夜有所夢" (please correct the word if it's wrong, cos i dunno the exact word)
meaning, thinking the thing all day long, will dream of it during the nite.

yup, i think quite true. dreamt of you again.
And yah, I dreamt that I have one more chance and yup, we are together.Or in short, we patched. I was like so happy lah. Smile and laugh and like was in heaven.. I guess my mom can see that I smile in my dream too. Too Happy(but for a empty reality)

But I woke up, to find it was all just a dream of mine.
I couldn't remember much, but it was something like this:
I went to your house to find you, dunno for what reason..hmm..I think is to pass you your bday present, talk awhile and blah blah blah. Den dunno why talk about there's a guy tat like you, den is woo-ing you right now. I was disappointed/sad inside, but on the outside, jokingly said:"oh so I've no chance liao." But you replied, "nope, I still love you."

Lol.. I was like in the world of heaven when you said that, den blah blah blah continues and we are together again.

WAT A DREAM EH? haha..
Before I sleep, I was thinking if I can dream of you tat nite. And den I found myself dreaming of you. hahaha.

anyway, I think the ending in the dream wont come true.
People always says: "现实是跟梦相反的"("Reality is the opposite of Dream")
WOAH LAO, like that I should have dream tat we wont patch. den reality will be opposite. Arghh... hahahaha.. ok.. i think i'm crazy... nevermind me..

i think i shall go slp now. the time is 4:43am of wednesday morning. I dreamt of you on the morning of tuesday. I think my timing is so America. Like my sis's timing. Oh yah. she's in america.. So gd.. Celebrating a white Xmas this year. Argh.. I oso want. lol. Oh well. Till I work and have money bah.

bye..takecare.. smile people! though I'm not smiling.

No comments: