Monday, December 31, 2007

End 2007

another year passing. that's really fast..
too fast that I couldnt even catch a breath

it seemed like 2006 is yesterday only. but yet, now 2007 is coming to an end. I was reading thru my archives from end 2005 to start 2007. Alot memories flow back..

end 2005, started my very first chingay and as a trainer. Had wonderful times during chingay. The best part of my life I guess. Those bladers' outing and stuff. Chingay trainings every Wed and Sat. Post Celebrations, Heartlands performance blah blah blah..

Think the best is becos I got to know you and had you as my gf bah. Life in 2006 is pretty much filled with vibrant colours becos of you. As I read those posts bout you and stuff, den I realised how much good, great, fun, quality time I had with you. You have become part of my life since 1st June. I missed those times. Watching movies, shopping, talking on the phone at nite till the both of us fell aslp while phone is connected...having small small little quarrels with you, till now den I realised that I'm a super lousy bf. Not Able to make you happy yet always make you sad. I didnt do enuff for you. Neglected you becos of my sch projects for bout 1month. Didnt really chatted for that 1month. And yup, soon after that, we broken off. For wat reason, I dunno. mayb neglection is the reason bah. But den, I was so stupid to let you go when you asked if we should......

I miss your voice, your smile, 撒娇的模样, simply your everything,你的一切..
I wished I could tell you how much I miss you and you will know how much I missed you.
Time and time again when I msged you telling you how I feel, I gotten a heartbreaking replied. It seemed like you forgotten everything like right after we seperated. Sometimes I wondered, have you really forgotten, or you are just faking it. All I wanted to know now is Do You still have feelings for me. The way you replied to me seemed that your answer is no. Guess I'll nv know the answer.

I wondered why can you forget it tat quick. does it mean that you dun really love me. Oh well, nvm. I've always know that you love your first bf the most. think I'm just a small side-tracked character in your life. And I can't be compared to him. You asked me dun chant for your return, ha ha ha, i dun think even me chanting will change your mind. nvm...

I guess it's all bout me alone. Thinking too much, loving too much, missing too much.. I just couldnt let go. WHY. Cancerian.... -.-' oh well, I miss you though. Ok, not being emo here, just that, I MISS YOU SUPER DUPER DEEPLY.

2007, 5th Feb started my not that vibrant colored life.. still vibrant but not as much with you around.

I should have say, 2007 have been great too. different feeling of great. Firstly, something came into my life. not a person. but it's DANCE. yup. since last year june. till this year with really serious dance, it become my life. What does dance brings in for me? It brought alot of stuff to me. Happiness/Joy, Sadness, Frustration, Hardwork, Friendships. Came to realise and see more than wat I usually see. How a person behave, feels and blah blah blah. People could easily mistaken your words if you dont say it correctly and of cos, will think wrong. In another words, miscommunication. And I think sometimes people think too much and over interpret people's words. So one advice, think before talk, and read simple. dun read too much.

But what I like most is the friendship made thru dance.
Those in TPDE: from the seniors and juniors. Made some very good frens there..just like brothers and sisters.

and I'm very lucky and have good fortune to have a place where I can find comfort, Soka Gakkai. A very good fortune for me to be able to join UPz(Urban Passionz) and HRcrew(Human Revolution Crew). Although I joined UPz at a much later time and only started the crappy side of me on the very actual 1011 performance, I still love the people. lol.. so much fun. Although the age gap quite big lah. 7 years or even 13years gap. lol.. but, we are one big family in gakkai and we came together becos of DANCE. yeah.. Had alot of fun with them after the 1011, with those extra performance on 6th, 8th dec. Not forgetting 2212, ultimate F.R. I think our bond is quite strong although we like only know each other for 2months.
With all very interesting people around in UPz, Maggie Mee, Ma Ker Xiong, Candy Jie, Giffy, Xiao Mei Mei Eugena, Xiao Mar, Mega Ben and many many more.. lol..not forgetting Leya. Who has been our nanny ever since UPz started.

Personally I feel my 2nd half of 2007 is much better than the first.. 1st half was simply like screwed life with the break up.. Although periodically I will still feel emo and miss you. But with dance, those unhappy stuff simply was put behind.. =D

Hopefully 2008 would be a much better year for me although I know it will be more challenging with me going to 3rd yr in poly. Major Project and SIP.. Dance.. Gakkai Activities..Emotional feelings.. Hopefully I'll move on ahead new on a New Year bah.. =D

Bye Bye 2007...

No comments: