Sunday, December 30, 2007

No More. Say Goodbye.

Ok. Junwei EMO no more. Say GoodBye to emo..
haha.
thanx to those who shown their concern. :)

I dunno need any of those, banging the wall, blah blah blah that I mention previously anymore.
Dun worry people.. junwei wont be emo for long. only for few hours. =)

but all I need now is a good massage on my neck plus body. argh..
woke up this morning and found myself can't move my neck and body.
So I didnt go for dance in the morning.

Aching everywhere cos of training yesterday for 9am-6pm. Think either is warm up on the neck not enough, or too much flipping make my neck strain..I'm practically turning my body so i can look around today. lol..

Went for HRcrew first session today. 1min of choreo is postponed, so today's agenda changed to comment bout each individual dance. both positive and negative. Oso learnt a new short lyrical choreo today. The song, Say Goodbye by Chris Brown. I like the choreo. Quite challenging but fun and nice. haha..
Wasnt called up the first time by Jw, but 2nd time was called up, along with marcus. But dunno for good or bad or just dance shuang. lol.. cos Jw only commented on marcus. ok. nvm..

Anyway, after learning the choreo, it's to time individually dance "Remember The Name" & "Say Goodbye" choreo. Challenging. Cos have to change mood from sad den ghetto. lol.. I think I'm weak on R.T.N choreo, cant really dance with my aching head and body and I tend to lost track of beats from time to time. lol. But I think I do quite ok for S.G.B choreo. But need more of the accents.

Den everyone started to give comment. I shall list out the comments I got. And will keep the comments in mind.

Positive Points
1. Able to catch steps fast/Fast learner
2. Great deal of improvement from e last time I saw you dance(SD Concert)
3. Very fast learner in dance
4. Works very hard!
5. Has the ability to cheer people up around him
6. Always trying to learn new things. ( xiao long bao, char siew bao, Da bao)
7. Good feel of music
8. Fast learner - on dance steps
9. Have groove
10. Hard Working(from sitting chair to doing chair)
11. Form new dance routine(face wave)
12. Learn piano on his own(genius)
13. Very big actions
14. Got Feel
15 Good Coordination
16. Good Tempo
17. Very Unique style
18. Funky & sleek moves
19. Great musicality and able to hit the beats
20. Good in catching the rythm of the music. Quite creative when freestyling
21. Very hardworking dancer.
22. Good Musicality, high and constant energy
23. Has your own groove
24. confident when dancing
25. your character and attitude are important assest for being good dancer, eg. humble, friendly,etc.
26. Energy level constant(with reference to 2212)
27. Actions are big.
28. Impactful
28. Very bouncy face! And funny expressions! 夠表情

Negative Points(ways to improve)
1. Moves can be soft at times
2. Move a lil' slow at times too
3. Being taken over my emotions easily =D
4. Not very sharp in executing dance moves at times.
5. Always late!(haha, but i kow you are working on it)
6. Took a very long time for you to open up.
7. Eyes too small.
8. Build on energy
9. Limbs a bit fluzzy
10. 太瘦了...Must eat more(with a drawing of chicken drumstick)
11. Feels hungry when I sees him
12. 外冷內熱
13. Always fighting with natural enemy(mee)
14. More relax in certain steps
15. Bigger actions
16. More Energy
17. More Bounce
18. More energy at certain points
19. More groove
20. Feel the music more
21. Sometimes when he dance, he tend to get messy, have to be more clear in his actions.
22. already good but continue to work on groove lor...
23. continue to be humble and learn from others =)
24. need more control
25. personal character need to be shown
26. 很包. LOL
27. Can be more confident =)
28. Needs to pump in energy!

woah. ok.. that's all.i've got equal number of positive and negative points
But some is very Funny la. lol.. wat learn piano on his own. lol.. no link with dance. bouncy face. eyes too small, 很包, always fighting with natural enemy(mee). lol.. where's the link with dance? lol.. eyes too small i oso can't help. lol. unique mah. Mimiyan is my nickname anyway. lol..

I'm surprised by some of the +ve points. Like Good Musicality, unique style, hardworking dancer, has own groove, quite creative in freestyling, confident when dancing, got feel.
Basically I think I'm not any of those that is mention. lol. i'm not hardworking enuff and my freestyle super jialat plus I'm not confident. I just act confident. lol.. ok. well.. surprised..wonder if it's anyhow or wat. lol.. hmm... nvm..must improve on my positive points oso.

hmm.. i'll take note of -ve points. must change my bad habit. lol..continue to be more humble.. haha. meaning not humble enuff. note taken. Hope I dun give people impression that i'm good can liao. cos I personally feel lousy. But I think I always act till like very 厉害. haha. 假厉害.
Mayb I too skinny liao, that's why alot comment is need more energy. lol. I put alot. if I put too much, till the last part of dance, I will no strength. lol.. ok nvm. solution. EAT MORE!! lol. But I eat alot oso. lol. somemore is ALOT.. haha. and I got tummy now. sian. haha..

Ok, I think i shall stop here. my neck pain. shall continue next time.

No comments: