Sunday, December 02, 2007

O school recital

Friday, U.P gathering. quite a fun one. -.-' and i think i thrown all my face during tat night. lol. wat singing competition. lol. kena sabo. dun even know how to sing.. ok nvm. entertain people. must collect entertainment fees next time. haha.. i shall not elaborate much . lazy.. i'm still waiting for the photos. SEND ME!!!

went for oschool recital yest with tp peepz. and saw quite a number of UP people. lol. aiya. all oso people from other poly dance club. confirm will see. haha.

quite a nice performance. although most of the time i cant really see well especially the breaking. kena blocked. but but, can see that the performers are really enjoying. haha.. theres's Hip Hop, Popping, Breaking, Reggae, LA hip hop, Jazz and performance by the o crew.

I like the part where ryan dance with a lady, i think the name Ann, i supposed. ryan super got feel. idol. lol. gin is of cos the all time favourite by tpde. lol. sizzling hot.. haha.. ok.. the rest of o crew oso good. aiya. all those performed in the recital is good. how I wished I could be like them. oh well..

Aim of next year Big Groove and Recital. But then I guess Big groove bah. recital must be an O schooler and I'm not. no money for becoming one. I WANT TO IMPROVE. HOW!!!!!!!

ok. after performance, went to lau pat sar for my first meal of the day. So it's Brelundin or Breunner (breakfast, lunch and dinner). lol. the word look quite nice. haha. Oooo. invented new words. lol. ok. i think tat's a word for meals between breakfast and lunch or something like that. oh well.. forget it. my ang moh still sucks. lol.

After my Breunner, went to watch Enchanted at PS. the show quite nice I think. at least I guess it wont make you fall aslp even you are quite tired/emo and when the show is around 1plus am. lol. took night owl back home. quite fast. twice faster den night rider. i think cheaper oso. not sure. Den after reaching tamp. all alight different place. i tot of eating mac breakfast. den andreas called to ask wanna go for breakfast. lol.. same mind set. lol. den we meet him at the inter mac. and saw corn and kat who alighted one stop before us. lol. got fate. lol. nv ask they want or not oso can meet them there. lol.. so after which, went home. lol..

sunday, which is today. slept till 3plus pm after the mac breakfast. den went study awhile with the dope people and back home rest. haha.
ok. i think it's super long post. shall stop. some random photos taken yesterday recently or long ago for the updates.



Celebration

My Bao Face Clan


Take 1. I look gd. haha.

The Baos





No comments: