Monday, May 21, 2007

dance orientation

Ok, I'm in sch's eng hall 1 now.Skipped lect.. n now it's break time.. let's blog about last sat.

19/5/07
Went for dance orientation which starts at12. was late, so I reached around 1230. Alot of people was there n all were in their group already. Was blur as in to join which group n den unice ask me to choose my group. So I joined group 2. Ice breaking games followed up so tat we know each other. Well, get to know most of them, But I forgot most of the names.. haha.. anyway, it was fun.. so after the games, we have dance battle among the 4 groups. Battle for hip hop between guys, girls. Modern between guys and girls. Was quite a interesting experience to watch a battle. haha..

After the battle, we had our individual time to choreograph our dance for the song the group had chosen. So my group was lucky enough to choose the song Like A Boy by Ciara, which is a song that I've learn some steps b4..The dance must include steps from modern n hip hop. After that time, it was game at the sport complex.I was all wet n I didnt bring along anyway pair shorts. So after the game, the group had time to practice the steps again. My shorts are still wet.. it isnt fun to dance in wet pants. lol..Sounds like i wet the pants..haha

So it's time to perform our steps to everyone.. After each group had performed, a big group of us went to interchange to have our dinner. So the big group was sitting outside the area between cpf KFC n the mac.. We were like attention to everyone who walked pass.haha.. So some chose mac, some kfc n 1 ljs. haha.. n we slack at there from 8 to like 10plus. haha.. was crapping, saying cold jokes.. n some other jokes.. ok.. we are opened.. If anyone dun like, we dun say any type of jokes. haha...

Ok so that's about it bah.. seeya..

No comments: