Tuesday, May 22, 2007

stupid...

wat a stupid bill. zingmobile charged me $45 previous month n now another $9 bucks, for service i didnt use. Den i call the person, she tell me no need care.. just send the bill over.. den till now the bill is still outstanding. damn.. singtel oso very funny. they recycled my num, they didnt reset everything.. still got services used by previous user.. Gonna complain..

Ok.. let's not talk bout that. enuff is enuff...
Know my wireless quiz result and surprisely I passed. haha.. 14/20. Nv expected.. cos I simply like "Ti gam" of wat i do.. anyhow use equation. Anyway, at least I think my result got hope.. But today mobcomp, mayb just pass, mayb fail. cos oso like "ti gam" haha...

Shall stop blogging now, go finish my wireless first. smile.. :)

No comments: