Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day!

To all Mother in the world, a very Happy Mothers' Day. Wishing all moms to stay healthy and pretty.. :)

Oh well, I didn't actually celebrate M.D cos my mom is working.. anyway, who say until M.D den can celebrate.. any day oso a M.D n F.D.

Went to jb in the morning. meet 8am n as always, Ray was late. so had our breakfast at Tamp coffee shop. Took 168 to woodlands, changed 950 to custom checkpt. den took another bus in to johor check point. yeah, all bus rides are free. actually not free, it's concession I mean. haha..

Reach CitySquare shopping mall too early. around 10plus. the shops were not open yet at that time. so slack around. Walked around in one level den decided to have our lunch.The food is good.

We went to a hong kong cafe named Wong Kor Char Chan Teng, Lvl3 of City Square.
The food is nice. And I mean NICE..4 of us all said nice. actually is Ray intro. haha..will update the pics. Soon when I got it...

Oh man, it's a shopping paradise for me. alot of shoes. And most of it cost only 50rm. which is like less den 25 dollar.. Though the price is cheap, I didnt buy anything back. Nothing really caught my eyes. But there's a few I think not bad. Will go back next time. Wanted to buy a Cap, but den no size. Those cap that the front is straight, Hip hop type. Cost only 29.90rm. So is like HELL cheap.. I think I like cheap stuff. But I'm not cheap people. haha.. Anyway, hopefully I can have more money to go jb again to have my shopping day. haha..

Back at Sg around 7plus near to 8. Was damn tired. Fell aslp on the bus back. Went to TM awhile, had dinner with boon at a kopitiam n then to ntuc to buy drinks. Headed home after that. And now I'm blogging. well, actually is doing my ppt, but den I lazy to do.. Ok, think i shall stop. If not I can't produce my teaching notes tml. Cya people. Smile.. :)

No comments: