Thursday, May 03, 2007

creatIon

sch as usual. well, i find my modules getting more interesting. DMSD not that boring.. but come to think of the research, self learning, teaching.. cannot take it. feeling stress. it's like we gonna have 5weeks to term test. Too fast too furious: Temasek Poly term test..

went home after sch.. watch tv. den fell aslp. tired.. den woke up at 5 to prepare for CDS. damn it. sucky timetable. cds lecture start at 6, where my lessons end at 1pm..Wait of my 5hrs..

ok. anyway, after cds, met up with Dan in sch n head down to bugis for dinner with the guys. Dinner at creation. ok. can see my food review on this post Creation n photo. lazy to write. let photo do the talking.

I made this slideshow at FreeFlashSlideshow.com.
Check out these MySpace Slideshows!

No comments: