Monday, May 14, 2007

pissed..

I was damn pissed off today. After lunch, den my classmate n me went to library, tot of finding place to sit before the next lesson starts, but to not avail. den we decided to go eng hall1. den when I walk out of the library, together side by side with my fren, then the stupid damn sensor beep off. So the security guards ask we 2 to go in n to the counter. I was like, wat the hell, we walk away so far liao den beep. he nv ask the 2 girl behind us den ask the 2 of us.

So we went to the service counter, den the librarian ask got national library books or wat not. blah blah. den say dun walk out together. -.-' i was like.. den when i walk away, i accidentally say wat the fuck out quite loud.. Was damn pissed. the security guard could jus ask us to walk thru the sensor again mah. -.-' den we walk out, the security guard tell me, you see, no matter got take book or not, the sensor beep, you have to come back. -.-' wth.. den why not the 2 girls behind.

I was so pissed because i dun have enuff slp. slept at 4am yest because of ppt slide. den ask me walk here n there. want check bag den check loh.if not why bother to ask question only. people lie they oso dunno. mayb they always lost the book cos they ask wrong person go back to ask qns. ok. a tired man is oso a angry man. not only hungry man is angry man. haha.. well well.. think i over stressed these few days.. so easily pissed. I will be back to normal soon. I hope. haha

No comments: