Saturday, May 12, 2007

give me time..

now on hand I have like tons of stuff to do. Sch work, WWS(which is starting trg soon), MilkRun. Oh yeah.. lots more.. too much till I forgot wat.. haha..Oh yeah, I'm officially in dance group. yeah yeah...

yesterday after sch to bugis with jian wei n group.. went awhile n I need to go off for TPSD meeting in sch. the mtg at 6 i reached at 530. haha.. so after mtg, acc jeng khit to dance audition. and I went to learn the dance in the last slot of the day. haha.. it's fun.. haha...

ok.. today went for MilkRun training. for mass dance.. Eh..it's sort of hip hop dance. but ah.. i think the steps are abit weird.. well.. nvm.. it's people hard work to choreograph anyway.. so after trg, went for dinner at vivo.. n den head down to bugis again with chris, guangming, n ernest.. But this time round I bought a bermudas. N wanted to buy a bag from IPzone, but ernest bought it. so i guess i'll skipped it. oh man.. the bag is nice loh.. guess I have to scout for new one.. it's difficult to find one nice n cheap bag...

Anyway, I saw Joann(f610) working at bugis. actually I saw her yest, but went I saw her today again, I was sort of surprised, den I remembered she works there. lol.. old liao.. keep forget things. Shit.. haha..

Off to jb tml.. oh man. I haven't finish my DBMS teaching notes.. I think i better do nw. if not monday I'll die.. Takecare.. smile..

No comments: