Monday, May 07, 2007

random update

freaking hell.. blogger got problem.. wat I type, I saved as draft, now it's gone.. argh.. damn..

Today on the way back, taking SBS bus no8. The very moment I stepped into the bus, I smelt a foul gas. It was damn freaking strong lah..Even I went up to the 2nd deck I could still smelt it.. dunno which person let the gas out.. IF YOU SMELL!!!!

Ok, it was a tired day today. mayb I not enuff sleep as I slept at 3am yest..All lesson seemed fast today. Skipped Sukumar's lect, went for mac breakfast with the group.. slack around.. den back to sch for 2 lect n 1 lab.
That's bout it. boring day..

Met up with my best bud last nite...Dun say I didn't blog bout you ah...Cui Ting.. haha.. see i write bout you. haha.. how can I not write something bout you when you are my fren for more den a decade? haha.. Had a really nice chat n talking cock session with her over at the starbucks..n yah, Thanks for the treat...Not that I want you to treat, just that I no money, have to "Press".. but den.. ah.. nvm.. next is on me.. :)) Walk back while still gibberish-ing... It was really memories to walk those path when we are still YOUNG n INNOCENT.. haha..

last sat. Was actually planning to sentosa for the engineering outing.. So Miss Sin Nee said meet at 10am Tampines' mac, where the other are meeting 10am at harbour front..So only Jian Wei, tien tien, sin nee and me met up. The last but not least thing we found out is, Miss Sin nee not going to sentosa.. which end up spoilt mood. Sian half.. I was already prepared to go sun tanning... so after much tot, n "discussion" that we might go there n oso being outcasted, since none of the people we know are going..So we decided not to go..Was deciding whether to have movie at first. Went to Loyang point n hope to have a Karaoke session.But to find out that partyworld is not starting business anytime yet till 2pm. So we decided to watch movie. so we head back to tampines. It was like a waste trip here n there lah.. Ok, so we catch the movie "Spiderman 3". I give the movie 3.5stars out of 5. abit touching.. actions were good..watch it if you have not..

last fri, went for 4e1 class bbq at ECP. reached there around 8pm. Not many people turned up.. Mdm tey came at 10pm. it was quite a late timing.. We tot she's not coming as she told someone she got sore troat.. heng she go.. if not quite a waste trip.. haha.. many went to the bbq because mdm tey. haha.. so I left the bbq session around 1130, along with Gay n mdm tey. Took bus home with Gay n reach home at 1am..only got 1 photo. didnt really took alot of photos..

Before PS edit. Looks dark..

After I done edit. Brighter.. haha..

No comments: